Business and Corporate Matters
Confidence in Corporate Law Practice
- With combined 70 years of experience behind our attorneys and of counsel, you can be confident that we can provide you sound legal advice and assist you with your corporate decisions and strategies that can impact your legal and financial position of your corporate structure, your relationship with your clients and customers, vendors and providers, state and federal authorities. Corporate law, more than ever now, is in the state of flux due to the advent of technology and increasing/decreasing regulations not only in California but also nationally and internationally. We will work zealously to provide you with sound advice and protect what you have worked so hard to build or planning to build, whether you are in a service or sales, professional, or in the government sector.
- Oftentimes, we get inquiries from prospective clients of our firm, who come to us and share with us that they want to set up a limited liability company, or in the alternative other forms of corporations, actually without knowing why. Other times clients want a representation to protect their rights facing litigation or contemplating litigation. And yet sometimes, we have clients who are interested in assisting them with their contract negotiations, review, drafting, or general advice about how to approach certain corporate challenges, expansions, reduction in force, or moving to International or other national venues.
- More often than not, a canned solution shall not be the answer to a corporate challenge. Sometime a proposed short-term solution may have a severe impact on your future strategies and implementations of your business plan. And otherwise, long-term strategies and solutions to existing problems may contradict the day-to-day operations. Hence it is critical to understand the nature and extent of the client’s business to advance sound legal advice. Without fail, in every case, we strive to learn your business, financial, strategic, local, national, and perhaps international objectives in the short and long-term.
- Oftentimes we find ourselves that complex immigration and treaty, customs, US Department of treasury rules, and regulations will impact international expansions. Certainly, that will always hold true in the practical areas of import and export operations, freight forwarding, and migration of human capital from corporate headquarters overseas to the United States and vice versa.
- We can assist you in a gamut of corporate challenges, including but not limited to formation, expansion, exit strategies, closures, contract negotiations with other entities, employment, and labor-related issues, and in general corporate litigation.