A Knowledgeable Irving Personal Injury Lawyer Fights for You
Delivering the trustworthy representation you need during a challenging time
If you’ve been injured in an accident, you may be dealing with burdensome medical bills, loss of income, and pain and suffering. You need to be represented by a skilled personal injury attorney who understands your needs and concerns. At Majid Foroozandeh, ME, MBA, JD Attorney at Law in Irvine, California, we truly care about your wellbeing. We provide responsive and dependable legal guidance as you seek compensation from the parties responsible for your injuries. To work with a lawyer who delivers the personalized attention and sound advice you need, turn to our respected firm.
Taking action after a personal injury
After a personal injury occurs, it’s important to work with our firm to determine who or what was at fault, and then follow up with swift action to hold those parties accountable for their actions or negligence. We handle many different personal injury cases, including:
- Car accidents: According to the California Highway Patrol, there were more than 225,000 people injured in car crashes in 2012 alone. These accidents may be the result of distracted driving, drunk driving, equipment failure, poor road upkeep or inclement weather.
- Truck accidents: These crashes tend to be very serious in nature, largely due to the size and weight of the average commercial truck. Imbalanced loads may cause a vehicle rollover accident, while issues like distracted or drunk driving may cause truck drivers to lose control of their rigs.
- Traumatic brain injuries: Accidents that cause trauma to the head may result in a brain injury, which could have long-lasting effects. We are passionate about fighting for the rights of traumatic brain injury victims throughout California.
- Workplace injuries: If you’ve been injured at work, you may need to file a workers’ compensation claim to get the benefits you need as you recover. Our team assists with this process, especially if your employer or its insurer disputes your claim.
- Medical malpractice: Errors made by healthcare professionals may cause you to undergo unnecessary procedures or leave you unable to receive the care and treatment you need. Common issues include misdiagnosis, delayed diagnosis, birth injuries, medication errors and surgical mistakes.
- Wrongful death: An accident that claims the life of a loved one can be devastating for your entire family. We help you seek compensation for loss of emotional and financial support, funeral expenses, medical bills and other costs.
We know how difficult it can be to deal with these issues, and we thoroughly explore all of your options to the benefit of you and those closest to you.
Meet with an assertive Irvine personal injury attorney
After an accident resulting in an injury, speak with Majid Foroozandeh, ME, MBA, JD Attorney at Law. From our office in Irvine, we serve clients throughout southern California. Set up your free consultation today by calling 949-336-8505 or by contacting us online.