Danielle Efurd – Paralegal and Office Manger
Danielle is an aspiring student looking to become an attorney. She has strong computer and clerical skills and is well organized and has the ability to handle a high volume of assignments. Danielle has a positive attitude and has valuable knowledge of confidentiality, investigation and report writing.
At the Law Offices of Foroozandeh, APC, Danielle is our Office Manager and a Paralegal who is responsible for…
- Calendaring discovery, hearings, trials, and more.
- Preparing memos under the supervision of an attorney.
- Preparing pleadings under the supervision of an attorney.
As of September 2020, Danielle will also be a Notary Public.
- Paralegal Certificate Program, Irvine Valley College (2020)
- Associates of Art, Paralegal Studies, Irvine Valley College (2020)
- Bachelor of Arts Degree, Criminal Justice, California State University of San Bernardino (2017)
- Associates of Art, Social and Behavior Sciences, Moreno Valley College (2015)
- Hearing Representative, Workcompcentral.com (2020)
- Legal Technology, National Society for Legal Technology (2019)
- Crime Scene Investigation, Moreno Valley College (2015)
- Investigative Assistant, Moreno Valley College (2015)